added some pics

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    jimbo(san) wrote:
    > "Penny S." wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm
    >>
    >> new page and a few more pix.
    >
    > Nice stuff Penny
    >
    > Jimbo(san)

    thanks. I've got a lot more misc photos that I'm going to add, today might just be the day because
    it's pouring rain sideways...

    It's funny, too... Hmm, I need more photos of this or that...

    Penny

  4. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    "Penny S." wrote:

    > jimbo(san) wrote:
    > > "Penny S." wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm
    > >>
    > >> new page and a few more pix.
    > >
    > > Nice stuff Penny
    > >
    > > Jimbo(san)
    >
    > thanks. I've got a lot more misc photos that I'm going to add, today might just be the day because
    > it's pouring rain sideways...
    >
    > It's funny, too... Hmm, I need more photos of this or that...
    >
    > Penny

    Looks like we will be snowbound tomorrow... Might be a good time to work on getting our stuff on a
    better server... Carla has a load of pictures to be put up...

    Jimbo(san)

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 02:21:53 GMT, "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >nice

    Hey, that's my line.

    :-]