Adieu, Dan

IMO ? Don't you mean IMUO ? The U for uninformed.

Give three REAL reasons why this is a good thing. Not imaginary
reaasons, or contrived reasons, or reasons of supposition. Cite three
examples where Dan Osipow's leaving will benefit Discover or the sport
of cycling.

I don't know if his leaving is good or bad....but I suspect that you
don't either loudmouth.

[email protected] wrote:

> you hate those that are successfull. Is that not a trademark of
> a leftist.

Dumbass -

There are plenty of conservatives who share that trait.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > you hate those that are successfull. Is that not a trademark of
> > a leftist.

> Dumbass -
>

> There are plenty of conservatives who share that trait.
>

> thanks,
>

> K. Gringioni.

dumbass,

i'm glad i'm not rich. rich people are all assholes or unhappy.

On 11/30/05 9:32 AM, in article
[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> you hate those that are successfull. Is that not a trademark of
>> a leftist.

> Dumbass -
>

> There are plenty of conservatives who share that trait.
>

> thanks,
>

> K. Gringioni.

Name one.............

ummmm, your reading comprehension is as good as your logic.

It wasn't me who said any of that stuff. Check the header.

Still waiting for reasons why Osipow's leaving is good.

Please try and finish one arguement before moving onto the next.

Thank you

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:12:22 GMT, Me <[email protected]> wrote:

>Name one.............

Has little to do with political philosophy or policy. Hard scrabble
conservatives vote red and support policies that do little to help
themselves, based on their personal philosophies more than politics.
You'll find a lot of them that don't care for successful people, or
wealthy for any other reason.

Kind of like self-professed social liberals in DC that keep their
hands and their change in their pockets as they cross the street to
avoid a beggar. Personal 'policy' trumps political 'philosophy'.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"laudien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ummmm, your reading comprehension is as good as your logic.
>
> It wasn't me who said any of that stuff. Check the header.
>
> Still waiting for reasons why Osipow's leaving is good.
>
> Please try and finish one arguement before moving onto the next.
>
> Thank you

Laudoma, your reading comprehension is as good as your logic. It wasn't me
who said any of that stuff (about the SF B of S). Check out the header
(translation "Good-bye, Dan). Still waiting for reasons the SF Boad of
Supervisors screwed up. Please try to finish one argument before moving on
to the next (eg-check the header).

Don't worry Laudoma, Dan will still find time to talk with you in Philly,
assuming he comes East to watch whatever race takes place in Philly this
June.

Thank you.

laudien wrote:
> Now I know why I never come in here anymore.

Somehow you had idealized Brian while you were away? Well, you know, don't
blame him for the disappointment.

--
E. Dronkert

laudien wrote:
> bahhhhhh...this is INSANE.
>
> Now I know why I never come in here anymore.

Hmmmm. Especially around this time of year, I cut back on how often I come
in here cuz it's not insane enough.

Robert Chung wrote:

> laudien wrote:
>> bahhhhhh...this is INSANE.
>>
>> Now I know why I never come in here anymore.

> Hmmmm. Especially around this time of year, I cut back on how often I
> come in here cuz it's not insane enough.

I thought most people here cut back this time of year because they were
busy in Santa's workshop making toys for all the good little boys and
girls in the world.

--
Bill Asher

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "William Asher" <[email protected]> wrote ...
>>
>> I thought most people here cut back this time of year because they were
>> busy in Santa's workshop making toys for all the good little boys and
>> girls in the world.

> I'll have to get working on my poem...
>
> "Twas the night before WADA..."
>
> JF
>
> --
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

I knew you'd chime in on this sooner or later--but three posts within such a
short time tells me that you're grasping for friends and acceptance, Rev.
Sucking up to Laudoma is beneath your calling, Rev.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "William Asher" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> >>
> >> I thought most people here cut back this time of year because they were
> >> busy in Santa's workshop making toys for all the good little boys and
> >> girls in the world.

> > I'll have to get working on my poem...
> >
> > "Twas the night before WADA..."
> >
> > JF
> >
> > --
> > http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

> I knew you'd chime in on this sooner or later--but three posts within such a
> short time tells me that you're grasping for friends and acceptance, Rev.
> Sucking up to Laudoma is beneath your calling, Rev.

Since I'm not in the middle of the pissing match and don't have a
nickel invested in it. I like both of you, but I'm fairly brain damaged
according to some people.
Real diversity makes the conversation go round.
Bill C

William Asher wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
> > laudien wrote:
> >> bahhhhhh...this is INSANE.
> >>
> >> Now I know why I never come in here anymore.

> > Hmmmm. Especially around this time of year, I cut back on how often I
> > come in here cuz it's not insane enough.
> >

> I thought most people here cut back this time of year because they were
> busy in Santa's workshop making toys for all the good little boys and
> girls in the world.

I'm still here, workshop or not. Seasons, shmeasons; the demand cycle
for license plates is pretty steady.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> William Asher wrote:
>> Robert Chung wrote:

>> > Hmmmm. Especially around this time of year, I cut back on how often
>> > I come in here cuz it's not insane enough.
>> >

>> I thought most people here cut back this time of year because they
>> were busy in Santa's workshop making toys for all the good little
>> boys and girls in the world.

> I'm still here, workshop or not. Seasons, shmeasons; the demand cycle
> for license plates is pretty steady.

Yeah, but you're Jewish.

--
Bill Asher

William Asher wrote:

> Yeah, but you're Jewish.

Oh dear. I don't want to know how you know this. They just showed Louis
Malle's "Au revoir, les enfants" on TV here.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in news:3v7hi1F14figeU1
@individual.net:

> William Asher wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, but you're Jewish.

> Oh dear. I don't want to know how you know this. They just showed Louis
> Malle's "Au revoir, les enfants" on TV here.

I don't. In my defense, it was funnier before I actually posted it.

--
Bill Asher