Adjustable cone wrench?

jeffbonny

Guest
A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever see such a
thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea but I have uses other
than emergency hub work and am tired of having my cone wrenches at a
job site when I wanna use 'em on hubs.

thanks
jeffb

>A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever see such a
>thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea but I have uses other
>than emergency hub work and am tired of having my cone wrenches at a
>job site when I wanna use 'em on hubs.

>A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever see such a
>thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea but I have uses other
>than emergency hub work and am tired of having my cone wrenches at a
>job site when I wanna use 'em on hubs.

The Cool Tool had an adjustable wrench thin enough to use on cones and
locknusts.
Phil Brown

jeffbonny wrote:
> A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever see such a
> thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea but I have uses other
> than emergency hub work and am tired of having my cone wrenches at a
> job site when I wanna use 'em on hubs.
>
> thanks
> jeffb

Bicycle Research makes some that have four sizes per wrench:
http://www.bikepartsusa.com/product_info.phtml?p=01-137794&large=1