Adjustable cone wrench?

Jeffbonny

Guest
A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever
see such a thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea
but I have uses other than emergency hub work and am tired
of having my cone wrenches at a job site when I wanna use
'em on hubs.

thanks jeffb

jeffbonny wrote:
> A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever
> see such a thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea
> but I have uses other than emergency hub work and am tired
> of having my cone wrenches at a job site when I wanna use
> 'em on hubs.
>
> thanks jeffb
Bicycle Research makes some that have four sizes per wrench:
http://www.bikepartsusa.com/product_info.phtml?p=01-
137794&large=1

>A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever
>see such a thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea
>but I have uses other than emergency hub work and am tired
>of having my cone wrenches at a job site when I wanna use
>'em on hubs.

>A cone wrench built like a crescent wrench. Anyone ever
>see such a thing? I know all the reasons it's a bad idea
>but I have uses other than emergency hub work and am tired
>of having my cone wrenches at a job site when I wanna use
>'em on hubs.

The Cool Tool had an adjustable wrench thin enough to use on
cones and locknusts. Phil Brown