Okay, I'm enjoying my new Shimano SPD pedals but I'm wondering now if there's anything I ought to know about fine-tuning the cleat position on the shoes and the spring retainers on the pedals.
Okay, I'm enjoying my new Shimano SPD pedals but I'm wondering now if there's anything I ought to know about fine-tuning the cleat position on the shoes and the spring retainers on the pedals.
Okay, I'm enjoying my new Shimano SPD pedals but I'm wondering now if there's anything I ought to know about fine-tuning the cleat position on the shoes and the spring retainers on the pedals.
With my own SPDs I found that once I had decided on the direction in which my feet point, the fore/aft position of the cleat was the hardest thing to get right. I made the mistake of trying to be symmetrical in everything I did.
"Tim Downie" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Okay, I'm enjoying my new Shimano SPD pedals but I'm wondering now if there's anything I ought to know about fine-tuning the cleat position on
the
Quoted message said:
shoes and the spring retainers on the pedals.
In my case attach the cleat so it's under the ball of my foot fore-and-aft wise then rotate it so my feet sit on the pedals at the same angle as when I stand. A bit duck like :-)