Was going to have a look at adjusting my Indexer on my pushbike this afternoon. It diffucult to get into the top and bottom gears, and is "out of sync" with the indexer.
Anyone know any guides on how to adjust this? I'm too tight to take it to get serviced.... :-)
Was going to have a look at adjusting my Indexer on my pushbike this afternoon. It diffucult to get into the top and bottom gears, and is "out of sync" with the indexer.
"Pete Biggs" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Mark Gillespie said:
Was going to have a look at adjusting my Indexer on my pushbike this afternoon. It diffucult to get into the top and bottom gears, and is "out of sync" with the indexer.
Quite right! :-) ...and you'll get it better adjusted if you DIY anyway.
~PB
Cheers, these were just the trick. Everything is working perfectly again (my own fault, I was too lazy to take the bike for the 1 month "free" service last year when I bought it).....