Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Nana Weedkiller, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. That's a title of a book published by New Century Press.
    http://www.newcenturypress.com/page_0.html Adolf Hitler-
    Founder of Israel

    Author Kardel-Modjeskis society

    -9657523-0-5

    $14.95

    Israel in War With Jews This book briefly explains why the
    Israelo-Judaism among people Causes Conflicts and
    Sufferings.

    Tags:

  2. "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That's a title of a book published by New Century Press.
    >http://www.newcenturypress.com/page_0.html Adolf Hitler-
    >Founder of Israel
    >
    > Author Kardel-Modjeskis society
    >
    > -9657523-0-5
    >
    > $14.95
    >
    > Israel in War With Jews This book briefly explains why the
    > Israelo-Judaism among people Causes Conflicts and
    > Sufferings.

    Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    propaganda. Is it any wonder she sued me for hurting sales
    of her books?

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:17:23 GMT, Peter Bowditch
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>That's a title of a book published by New Century Press.
    >>http://www.newcenturypress.com/page_0.html Adolf Hitler-
    >>Founder of Israel
    >>
    >> Author Kardel-Modjeskis society
    >>
    >> -9657523-0-5
    >>
    >> $14.95
    >>
    >> Israel in War With Jews This book briefly explains why
    >> the Israelo-Judaism among people Causes Conflicts and
    >> Sufferings.
    >>

    >Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    >propaganda. Is it any wonder she sued me for hurting sales
    >of her books?

    Is it any wonder that Jan Drew is so vociferous in her
    defense of Hulda Clark?

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. Rb

    Rb Guest

    > >Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    > >propaganda. Is it>
    >any wonder she sued me for hurting sales of her books?

    > Is it any wonder that Jan Drew is so vociferous in her
    > defense of Hulda Clark?> Aloha,> > Rich

    Another lie from obstinate Rich.

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 3/12/2004 8:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel

    And this has what to do with health issues???????

    <snip Ted Nidiffer and Peter Bowditch's nonsense to start
    another flame war.>

    Jan

    <snip spam of Peter's selling and asking for donations

  6. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel From: Peter
    >>Bowditch [email protected] Date: 3/12/2004 8:17 PM
    >>Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    >><[email protected]>
    >>
    >>"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel
    >
    >And this has what to do with health issues???????
    >
    ><snip Ted Nidiffer and Peter Bowditch's nonsense to start
    >another flame war.>
    >
    >Jan
    >
    ><snip spam of Peter's selling and asking for donations>

    Notice how Jan also snipped the URL where Hulda Clark's
    publishing company has a Nazi book for sale. Why didn't she
    object to that SPAM when the first message in the thread
    was posted?

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  7. Ilsa 9.0a

    Ilsa 9.0a Guest

    >"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>That's a title of a book published by New Century Press.
    >>http://www.newcenturypress.com/page_0.html Adolf Hitler-
    >>Founder of Israel
    >>
    >> Author Kardel-Modjeskis society
    >>
    >> -9657523-0-5
    >>
    >> $14.95
    >>
    >> Israel in War With Jews This book briefly explains why
    >> the Israelo-Judaism among people Causes Conflicts and
    >> Sufferings.
    >>

    >Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    >propaganda. Is it any wonder she sued me for hurting sales
    >of her books?

    Truly, I am speechless. I knew Jan was a bigot that prefered
    the company of bigots, but I didn't realize that it was such
    an integral part of Hulda's psychological make-up.

    Sad, that.

    >--
    >Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
    >http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
    >http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight and The New Improved
    >Quintessence of the Loon with added Vitamins and C-Q10
    >http://www.ratbags.com/loon To email me use my first name
    >only at ratbags.com

  8. "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > >Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    > > >propaganda. Is it>
    > >any wonder she sued me for hurting sales of her books?
    >

    > > Is it any wonder that Jan Drew is so vociferous in her
    > > defense of Hulda Clark?> Aloha,> > Rich
    >
    > Another lie from obstinate Rich.

    You have got to be kidding, or you did ot understand the
    meaning of the word "vociferous."

    Jan is Hulda's biggest defender.

  9. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Ilsa 9.0a" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Truly, I am speechless. I knew Jan was a bigot that
    > prefered the company
    of
    > bigots, but I didn't realize that it was such an integral
    > part of Hulda's psychological make-up.
    =======================
    Perhaps it all goes together with the "criminal mindset."
    Anyone who can scam desperate cancer victims with
    outrageous, unproved "cures" is a criminal in my book. I
    recall some scammer many years ago who was arrested for
    treating cancer victims with some worthless concoction and
    of course they died. He claimed he wasn't committing a crime
    because he was selling them HOPE and they wouldn't need
    their money anyway since they were dying. This is how their
    evil minds work. They're sociopaths.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  10. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:aPF4c.17330>
    > Jan is Hulda's biggest defender.
    ============================
    I can't help but wonder,.... what "benefit" is Jan getting
    out of defending this Clark women?
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  11. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:47:19 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
    >[email protected]> wrote in message news:aPF4c.17330>
    >> Jan is Hulda's biggest defender.
    >============================
    >I can't help but wonder,.... what "benefit" is Jan getting
    >out of defending this Clark women?

    It is not clear if Jan is receiving monetary compensation
    from Hulda Clark in return for her advocacy and shilling.

    If not, may I offer the likely dynamics behind her defending
    Hulda Clark. I believe, based upon Jan's presentation as
    suggested by her posts, that she is a somatically
    hypervigilant person who is easily suggestible. When
    conventional medicine diagnosed her with peripheral
    neuropathy and told her that they did not know what caused
    it Jan Drew could not accept this.

    She then tried to find out the cause. She discovered her
    friend Hulda Clark wrote some books and began to read them.
    She became first convinced that she had a parasite
    infestation and was effectively treated by Hulda's zapper
    and cleanse. At that point Jan was convinced that parasites
    were the cause of ALL her problems.

    Now Jan trusted Hulda Clark so when she read about amalgam
    mercury connection she was almost sure that this explained
    her problem. After she experienced dramatic improvement
    following removal of amalgam that was likely placebo since
    her neuropathic pain returned and she remained on Elavil
    and Neurontin to treat her pain, she again was convinced
    that Hulda Clark was right.

    Jan Drew then became quite angry at conventional medicine
    for not finding what she thought was the root of her
    problem. So Jan Drew enters mha to both bash conventional
    medicine and to promote her friend Hulda Clark.

    At this point however I am thouroughly convinced that Jan
    Drew no longer believes that she had mercury poisoning. Her
    ego will not allow her to admit she is wrong. So instead of
    reconciling her numerous contradictory statements she
    pretends to kill file me and then attacks me from behind her
    kill file in order to discredit my opinion. Any clear
    thinking person who reads Jan's own words realizes that she
    is a pathologic liar who attacks those who expose her
    bullshit claims.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  12. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << Truly, I am speechless. I knew Jan was a bigot that
    prefered the company of bigots, but I didn't realize that it
    was such an integral part of Hulda's psychological make-up.

    So what kind of rumors are you starting...he or she who uses
    multiple addresses.....stop trolling....

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
    (Jessie Winchester).

  13. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel
    >From: [email protected] (DEBBEE1023)
    >Date: 3/13/2004 10:56 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    ><< Truly, I am speechless.

    LOLOLOL!!!!!

    Who would that be?????

    Jan

  14. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel From:
    >>[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) Date: 3/13/2004
    >>10:56 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]
    >>m20.aol.com>
    >>
    >><< Truly, I am speechless.
    >
    >LOLOLOL!!!!!
    >
    >Who would that be?????
    >
    >Jan

    Notice that Jan has snipped EVERY mention of what this
    thread is about in every post she has made.

    Tell us, Jan. Do you think that it says anything about Hulda
    Clark that her publishing company is prepared to put out a
    book full of Nazi lies?

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  15. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:52:41 GMT, Peter Bowditch
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>>Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler- Founder of Israel From:
    >>>[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) Date: 3/13/2004
    >>>10:56 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]
    >>>m20.aol.com>
    >>>
    >>><< Truly, I am speechless.
    >>
    >>LOLOLOL!!!!!
    >>
    >>Who would that be?????
    >>
    >>Jan
    >
    >Notice that Jan has snipped EVERY mention of what this
    >thread is about in every post she has made.
    >
    >Tell us, Jan. Do you think that it says anything about
    >Hulda Clark that her publishing company is prepared to put
    >out a book full of Nazi lies?

    Cue Jan to ask Peter to prove they are lies. Just watch.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  16. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > "Ilsa 9.0a" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m02.aol.com...
    > > Truly, I am speechless. I knew Jan was a bigot that
    > > prefered the
    company
    > of
    > > bigots, but I didn't realize that it was such an
    > > integral part of
    Hulda's
    > > psychological make-up.
    > =======================
    > Perhaps it all goes together with the "criminal mindset."
    > Anyone who can>
    scam desperate cancer victims with outrageous, unproved
    "cures" is a> criminal in my book. I recall some scammer
    many years ago who was arrested> for treating cancer victims
    with some worthless concoction and of course> they died.

    Do you mean Chemotherapy!??? Nahhhh....couldna been, they
    don't arrest them for doing that with Chemotherapy.

    He claimed he wasn't committing a crime because he was
    selling> them HOPE and they wouldn't need their money
    anyway since they were dying.> This is how their evil
    minds work. They're sociopaths.

    Well name the man and the therapy then.

  17. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >That's a title of a book published by New Century Press.
    > >http://www.newcenturypress.com/page_0.html Adolf Hitler-
    > >Founder of Israel
    > >
    > > Author Kardel-Modjeskis society
    > >
    > > -9657523-0-5
    > >
    > > $14.95
    > >
    > > Israel in War With Jews This book briefly explains why
    > > the Israelo-Judaism among people Causes Conflicts and
    > > Sufferings.
    > >

    > Tell me it ain't so. Hulda's company publishing Nazi
    > propaganda. Is it any wonder she sued me for hurting sales
    > of her books?

    Lovely. I can't say I'm surprised, though. It was only a
    matter of time.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  18. Kim

    Kim Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:31j6505o07e4c1ki1eec

    > At this point however I am thouroughly convinced that Jan
    > Drew no longer believes that she had mercury poisoning.
    > Her ego will not allow her to admit she is wrong. So
    > instead of reconciling her numerous contradictory
    > statements she pretends to kill file me and then attacks
    > me from behind her kill file in order to discredit my
    > opinion. Any clear thinking person who reads Jan's own
    > words realizes that she is a pathologic liar who attacks
    > those who expose her bullshit claims.
    ===============================
    I see. She must have wasted a bundle having all her filling
    replaced for nothing!

    Speaking of killfiles. It appears they don't know how to use
    them correctly. I doubt she has you killfiled anyway. She
    wants/needs to know what you're posting. Claiming you're
    killfiled allows her to communicate with you, but
    indirectly. This is to her advantage of course.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  19. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << From: "Kim" [email protected] >> << Perhaps it all goes
    > together with the "criminal mindset." >>
    >
    > Go for it, tell us about this...first it starts with
    > people who are
    constantly
    > changing their internet addresses.....

    Which means what exactly? Why do you CARE if people do
    this? Why don't you answer this question? What are YOU
    trying to hide?

    > << Anyone who can scam desperate cancer victims with
    > outrageous, unproved "cures" is a criminal in my book. >>

    > anyone that prescribes drugs for which they are getting
    > some kind of
    monetary
    > or gift are criminals.....in my book.

    They may be for all we know. What do you suggest they do? I
    do agree that Drs should not be involved in Drug Co.
    profits. I see it as a conflict of interest. Just like
    N'paths and alt practitioners should not be selling herbs,
    books, potions, lotions, zappers etc. Don't you agree? Of
    course you agree. I knew you would. ;-)