adult tricycles and adult three wheelers

Harry Cullinane

Guest
writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three wheel
bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by ourselves and he
would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be appreciated.

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:02:39 +0100, "Harry Cullinane" <[email protected]> wrote:

>writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three wheel
>bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by ourselves and
>he would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be appreciated.

Bob Jackson (Leeds, I think), George Longstaff (dunno where). Both these make fine road going trikes
with 700c wheels. Cost a fine pricee too. I believe Pashley also do one using smaller wheels.

Roman Road cycles do a conversion kit to change a bike into a trike.

Sorry, I don't have URLs to hand, but a Google search should help.

Tim

<http://www.windcheetah.co.uk/> <http://www.anthrotech.de/index_e.html>
<http://www.hase-spezialraeder.de/content_d/kettwiesel.htm>
<http://www.noell-fahrradbau.de/drei_index.htm> <http://www.tri-mobil.com/>
<http://www.tripendo.com/EDEFAULT.htm>

=46ound all the above on <http://www.hpv.org/yp/com/>

Hth, Hans --=20 Hans Friedlaender <http://hans.friedlaender.org>
>Hi Leute,wie handhabt ihr das mit dem warmfahren?
Wenn die Rennleitung in Sichtweite ist, sollte man eher warm fahren.
B.C. und R.B. in d.r.m, 11.3.2002

Thus spake Tim Hall <[email protected]>

Yup! www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk

Longstaff are in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. Their URL is : www.longstaffcycles.co.uk

Roman Road do Ackermann (front double wheel) steering. www.fsnet.co.uk.romanroad

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:02:39 +0100, "Harry Cullinane" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three
> >wheel bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by
> >ourselves and he would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be
> >appreciated.
> >

> Bob Jackson (Leeds, I think), George Longstaff (dunno where).

Also there's the dark side:

http://ice.hpv.co.uk/ for trice

windcheetah have a web site, I'm not 100% sure of it - www.windcheetah.co.uk ?

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

Ian Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Bob Jackson (Leeds, I think), George Longstaff (dunno where).
>
> Also there's the dark side:
>
> http://ice.hpv.co.uk/ for trice
>
> windcheetah have a web site, I'm not 100% sure of it - www.windcheetah.co.uk ?

Yes.

There's also Redmount in Norfolk :-

www.redmount-hpv.co.uk

--
Carol Hague Westcountry Recumbents http://www.trikescdrom.com Feet first on three wheels.

[email protected] schreef ...
> Am Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:02:39 +0100 schrieb "Harry Cullinane" <[email protected]>:
>
> >writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three
> >wheel bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by
> >ourselves and he would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be
> >appreciated.
> >
> <http://www.windcheetah.co.uk/> <http://www.anthrotech.de/index_e.html>
> <http://www.hase-spezialraeder.de/content_d/kettwiesel.htm>
> <http://www.noell-fahrradbau.de/drei_index.htm> <http://www.tri-mobil.com/>
> <http://www.tripendo.com/EDEFAULT.htm>

Allow me to add http://www.vanraam.nl --> Producten --> Driewielfietsen (means: three wheel
bicycle). Take a look at the Easy Rider, for example!

--
Regards, Marten

Try http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk

"Robert Killington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Harry
> Cullinane) wrote:
>
> > writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three
> > wheel bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by
> > ourselves and he would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be
> > appreciated.
> >
> You could have a look at www.bikefix.co.uk or www.futurecycles.co.uk
>
> Robert

"Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Try http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk
>

> "Robert Killington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Harry
> > Cullinane) wrote:
> >
> > > writing on behalf of my brother who is trying to locate a manufacturer of tricycles or three
> > > wheel bycyles in Europe or UK. He uses one at the moment to get around but it was made by
> > > ourselves and he would now like to get a factory produced model. Any comments would be
> > > appreciated.
> > >
> > You could have a look at www.bikefix.co.uk or www.futurecycles.co.uk
> >
> > Robert

I bought mine last December (2002) from St.John Street Cycles in Bridgewater, Somerset. Cost was
£399.99p delivered. Look at: www.sjscycles.com or phone 01278 441500

Cic.