ADV: Ironman New Zealand Training Program by Roch Frey and Paul Huddle

Multisports . C

Guest
Brand New http://www.multisports.com/imnz.shtml

Ironman New Zealand Training Program Program Start Date: 3 November 2003 Race Date: 6 March 2004

Looking for a detailed training plan for your upcoming Ironman?

Paul Huddle and Roch Frey, coaches of Ironman Champions Heather Fuhr, Paula Newby-Fraser , Peter
Reid, Spencer Smith and Chris Legh, now have specific have a specific 21-week Ironman training
program available for IM New Zealand. hey have the hands on experience from racing Ironman as well
as having coached all levels of triathletes to successful finishes.

A detailed training program specific to the early IM New Zealand, along with a special Q and A
section with Roch and Paul, have produced a 99% success rate for all members from first time Ironman
competitors to the elite.

More information..... http://www.multisports.com/imnz.shtml

Cost: USD $337.00

I sure hate to see this happening to our sport. I know people have to make a living but my fear
is that one day you will not be able to participate in triathlon unless you complete one of
these programs.

Already there is some degree of block booking slots in some races.

"Multisports.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Brand New http://www.multisports.com/imnz.shtml
>
> Ironman New Zealand Training Program Program Start Date: 3 November 2003 Race Date: 6 March 2004
>
> Looking for a detailed training plan for your upcoming Ironman?
>
> Paul Huddle and Roch Frey, coaches of Ironman Champions Heather Fuhr, Paula Newby-Fraser , Peter
> Reid, Spencer Smith and Chris Legh, now have specific have a specific 21-week Ironman training
> program available for IM New Zealand. hey have the hands on experience from racing Ironman as well
> as having coached all levels of triathletes to successful finishes.
>
> A detailed training program specific to the early IM New Zealand, along with a special Q and A
> section with Roch and Paul, have produced a 99% success rate for all members from first time
> Ironman competitors to the elite.
>
> More information..... http://www.multisports.com/imnz.shtml
>
> Cost: USD $337.00

The good side is that it does provide a little training for those that are new and the result might
be a safer race.