ADV - Mountain Bike Guide: The Peak Dostric & Derbyshire

The Cyclist

Guest
Hi all.

The Mountain Bike Guide - Quality Routes in The Peak District and
Derbyshire has just been republished with more routes and colour
photos.

Details of the book can be found on my (the author's) web site at
http://www.mike-pearce.co.uk where there are links to the publisher's
web site and Amazon if you'd like to buy a copy (post free in the UK
from the publisher).

There's also a forum on my site for mountain biking related discussion
and comment, and a free classified ads section if you'd like to buy or
sell anything cycling related. Obviously not much on the forum at the
moment as I only published the web site on Sunday!

Cheers

Mike

The Cyclist wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> The Mountain Bike Guide - Quality Routes in The Peak District and
> Derbyshire has just been republished with more routes and colour
> photos.

Excellent news.
You've published just in time for me.
Thanks Mike