Road Cycling · Public discussion

Advice for Milan-San Remo

Started by Mathewscx · · Last activity · 3 posts · 789 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 March 2003
Last activity
11 March 2003
Original author
Mathewscx
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
789
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
    the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
    view the race.

    Thanks, Clayton

  2. "MathewsCX" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for the
    finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to view
    the race.

    Thanks, Clayton

    My favorite spot is 2 kilometers from the summit of Passo del Turchino, astride my team issue
    Colnago C-40, as I break the legs of the remaining Kelme riders.

    But, alas...I always wake up before the sprint finale.

    Gary G.

  3. Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
    the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
    view the race.

    Thanks in advance, Clayton

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.