Advice needed: Air Compressor for Painting Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hello All,

    I want to buy an air compressor for a Binks touch up gun, but I'd also like to use the air
    compressor for painting the house.

    What air compressor would you recommend?

    Thanks,

    Michael

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Waxxer

    Waxxer Guest

    Something that will sustain a high CFM for a period of time. Then again the applications you are
    talking about are very different. If you are shooting paint on a bike frame, car etc. than you need
    more then a compressor and paint gun.

    news:[email protected]...