Advice needed: Air Compressor for Painting Bikes

Michael

Guest
Hello All,

I want to buy an air compressor for a Binks touch up gun, but I'd also like to use the air
compressor for painting the house.

What air compressor would you recommend?

Thanks,

Michael

[email protected]

Something that will sustain a high CFM for a period of time. Then again the applications you are
talking about are very different. If you are shooting paint on a bike frame, car etc. than you need
more then a compressor and paint gun.

news:[email protected]...