Advice on Aheadset Maintenance

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tribalkev, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Tribalkev

    Tribalkev Guest

    Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to tighten a Aheadset headset. At the moment the one I have is
    clearly loose, is it repairable or time for a new one?

    --
    Cheers Kev Xbox Live Gamertag : TribalKev

    Tags:

  2. TribalKev <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to tighten a Aheadset headset. At the moment the one I have
    > is clearly loose, is it repairable or time for a new one?

    Loosen stem bolts - tuighten bolt in steerer - retighten stem bolts - sorted

    If you want more info try sheldon brown's website but it really is that easy.

    Russ