Advice on Aheadset Maintenance

Tribalkev

Guest
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to tighten a Aheadset headset. At the moment the one I have is
clearly loose, is it repairable or time for a new one?

--
Cheers Kev Xbox Live Gamertag : TribalKev

TribalKev <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to tighten a Aheadset headset. At the moment the one I have
> is clearly loose, is it repairable or time for a new one?

Loosen stem bolts - tuighten bolt in steerer - retighten stem bolts - sorted

If you want more info try sheldon brown's website but it really is that easy.

Russ