Heya guys, I have quite a few decisions to make and so I wanna open it up to advice.
Question 1
What do you guys think about a mix of front 650c and rear 700c on a road bike? Is it just dumb or is there any pros and cons to it? Reason I'm asking is because I have a front 650c wheel but my new road bike is 700c. The wheel is more aero though.
Question 2
If fitting isn't a question(it is important but I felt comfortable on all of the following options), which bike would you guys go for?
Choice A: $1,300 from out of state bike shop
Frame: 2004 Cannondale Saeco CAAD 7(app. 1000 miles)-no dents/scratches
Der. : Dura Ace 9 speed(same mileage as frame)
Crank : SI crankset(same mileage as frame)
Fork : Time Slice Fork(carbon I think)(same mileage as frame)
Seat
post : Cannondale seatpost or FSA carbon seatpost(not sure)(Brand new)
Everything else Ultegra and a cheap $150 wheelset(Brand new)
Choice B:$1,550 from sponsored local bike shop
Stock 2005 Felt F55 with Easton wheelset option
Choice C:$1,500 from eBay
Frame: 2005 Cannondale Saeco CAAD 7(app. 2000 miles)-no dents/scratches
Complete Dura Ace 9 speed groupset
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium SL
Everything else stock
Choice D:$1,999 from online bike shop
Fuji Professional stock(new)
Choice E:$1,299 from eBay or directbikes.com(i think)
Motobecane Professional
Full Dura Ace with American Classic wheelset
I'd like to ride the bike for roughly 3-5 years to come(realistically 3 years)
Thanks in advance,
Izzy G.