advice on buckled rear wheel after accident

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by den911, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    after a relative minor accident tonight a few nasty grazies and a sore head i decided to check bike out i found damage to a pedal and a buckled rear wheel . and would like some advice on if it can and is worth repairing the wheel i can visually see it is running out about 2 degrees . my bike is a scott afd expert any advice would be apreciated thanks

    Tags:

  2. den911 wrote:
    > after a relative minor accident tonight a few nasty grazies and a sore head i decided to check
    > bike out i found damage to a pedal and a buckled rear wheel . and would like some advice on if it
    > can and is worth repairing the wheel i can visually see it is running out about 2 degrees my bike
    > is a scott afd expert any advice would be apreciated thanks

    Yes - take it to a reputable bike shop and they will give you an estimate on the damage and cost of
    repair/replace.

    Michael Calwell