advice on carrying a suit on a bike

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:13:28 -0000 someone who may be "Adam Lea"
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>> Very attractive blond women (and very attractive women with other
>> hair colourings) tell me that this can be as much of a curse as a
>> blessing. My observations bear this out.

>Interesting. Why do you think this is?

Because many people assume that anyone who is attractive is also
thick.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

CoyoteBoy wrote:

> there is no way of preventing clothes creasage when going by bike.

That I'm affraid is just plain wrong.

In any case you crease clothes just by wearing them, especially if you
sit in a comfy chair.

On Nov 14, 9:18 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On 14 Nov, 08:10, Graeme Dods <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I've been really lucky, with one exception I've got the job for every
> > position I've been interviewed for over the years.

> Aim higher.

In general I have been. Each move has resulted in a more senior job,
better pay etc. The only real exception being my first job after
moving to Australia, then I had to take a bit of a step back (from
being chief geek for a particular product for all of Europe, Middle
East and Africa to a local project/support role) . Once I'd got to
know the local industry (and it got to know me) the climb started
again. I'm in Perth, which isn't a big city, so there's only so many
places to go without moving away from here and I'm not keen on doing
that just now.

Graeme