Advice on local clubs / bike shops.

Freewheeling

Guest
Hi:

I've just moved up to Princeton, NJ from the Washington, DC area and was
wondering:

1. Are there any others on the list who live around here; and
2. Where are some good bike shops in the vicinity of Princeton?

--Scott

[email protected] wrote:
> Good to know you're still riding, Scott.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> Lewis.
>
> *******

Lewis:

Actually not so much. I don't think I rode more than once or twice all
last year, but plan to do more this year. Right now I don't have any
brake levers, so have to correct that. I also lost my bike lock.

Anyone know a good bike lock to get? Key or combination? Something
light and/or small, and preferably inexpensive although I'm willing to
spend for quality. I'll eventually want to replace the handlebars and
seat. I have a RANS high back seat, but one side is broken so I just
stuck a dowel in there with some J&B Weld. Maybe replace with the
Bachetta seat? Also, I have the Bachetta riser already, but never
installed the Bachetta handlebars. Maybe I'll get those too.

Everything to make me more nimble. I think my balance is probably shot,
so will need to get back up to speed.

--Scott