Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Advice on these 3 bikes please

Started by webstersp · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,922 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
27 March 2007
Last activity
5 April 2007
Original author
webstersp
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,922
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I want to get back in shape and need a new bike. Here's the 3 bikes that I am looking at right now. I know almost nothing about bike and like the looks and the feel of these 3. But my choice will come down to wich one got the best equipment, I know that the canondale got Shimano rims and that this is better than the 2 others. The 3 have different set of brakes, different Derailers, different shifters etc... Wich one is the best choice!!

    1)Cannondale Road Warrior 800 2007 (1249$ can)
    cannondale.commodel 7HR8.html

    2)Devinci Copenhagen 2007 (1199$ can)

    devinci.comdevinci.com

    3)Specialized Sirrus Comp 2007 (1099$can)

    specialized.comspecialized.com in multi street bike

    Thanx for your help!

  2. webstersp said:

    I want to get back in shape and need a new bike. Here's the 3 bikes that I am looking at right now. I know almost nothing about bike and like the looks and the feel of these 3. But my choice will come down to wich one got the best equipment, I know that the canondale got Shimano rims and that this is better than the 2 others. The 3 have different set of brakes, different Derailers, different shifters etc... Wich one is the best choice!!

    1)Cannondale Road Warrior 800 2007 (1249$ can)
    cannondale.commodel 7HR8.html

    2)Devinci Copenhagen 2007 (1199$ can)

    devinci.comdevinci.com

    3)Specialized Sirrus Comp 2007 (1099$can)

    specialized.comspecialized.com in multi street bike

    Thanx for your help!

    My personal choice would be the Cannondale, with the Specialized second. Then again, I am biased[img]cyclingforums.comtongue.gif[/img]

  3. graphixgeek said:

    My personal choice would be the Cannondale, with the Specialized second. Then again, I am biased[img]cyclingforums.comtongue.gif[/img]


    I prefer the DeVinci!

  4. The Devinci is a good bike as well!![img]cyclingforums.combiggrin.gif[/img] They're all good!! Decisions, decisions...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.