Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Advice On Used Specialized Bike?

Started by kurite · · Last activity · 1 post · 759 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
29 May 2012
Last activity
29 May 2012
Original author
kurite
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
759
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [FONT= Verdana]I have been looking for a bike on craigslist and finally think i found one. I will be doing mostly street riding but will also be doing some mountain biking. Anyway here is the description from craigslist:[/FONT] [FONT= Verdana]"Like new 2001 Specialized Rockhopper Bicycle mountain Bike - $225 [/FONT] [FONT= Verdana]Like new mountain bike, hardly used (in my 11 years I may have used it 4 or 5 times). I am the original owner (I have the receipt to prove it). Everything works perfectly and has SPD pedals. The bike seat has a small cut in it that might not be too visible in the photos. There is no rust of any kind. Minimal scratches on frame but not visible unless your looking for it. Size: I am 5 feet ten inch tall and the bike fits perfect. The bike downtube measures 17 inch from crank center to top of seat tube. Since I exclusively use my road bicycle for my bike riding I have never had much opportunity to use the bike so everything is like new like the brakes and the shocks. [/FONT] [FONT= Verdana]Shimano Deore LX Front and Rear Deraliour, Suntour 9 speed PFF chainring and Montou shocks, Ritchey Rock Comp wheels. "[/FONT] [FONT= Verdana]Is this a good deal? [/FONT] [FONT= Verdana]Thank you[/FONT]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.