Advice On Used Specialized Bike?

kurite

May 29, 2012
I have been looking for a bike on craigslist and finally think i found one. I will be doing mostly street riding but will also be doing some mountain biking. Anyway here is the description from craigslist: "Like new 2001 Specialized Rockhopper Bicycle mountain Bike - $225 Like new mountain bike, hardly used (in my 11 years I may have used it 4 or 5 times). I am the original owner (I have the receipt to prove it). Everything works perfectly and has SPD pedals. The bike seat has a small cut in it that might not be too visible in the photos. There is no rust of any kind. Minimal scratches on frame but not visible unless your looking for it. Size: I am 5 feet ten inch tall and the bike fits perfect. The bike downtube measures 17 inch from crank center to top of seat tube. Since I exclusively use my road bicycle for my bike riding I have never had much opportunity to use the bike so everything is like new like the brakes and the shocks. Shimano Deore LX Front and Rear Deraliour, Suntour 9 speed PFF chainring and Montou shocks, Ritchey Rock Comp wheels. " Is this a good deal? Thank you

Reactions: airmaxtn