"advice" thread by RVD

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Deeznuts, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Good job man. The troll index was very low but you made those bitches bite hard on what was an
    obvious troll. Especially Boyd

    Deez

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Good job man. The troll index was very low but you made those bitches bite hard on what was an
    > obvious troll. Especially Boyd

    > Deez

    In case you missed it, I called it out as a troll. The rest of my posts were about the Zephyr Hills
    crit, which kinda took the thread on a tangent which didn't have much to do with his troll. BTW, at
    least I have the balls to post under my real name.

    <Mr. Garrison voice>

    </Mr. Garrison voice