ADVICE WANTED - Aero Bars

Joe Kallal

Guest
Hey ya'all,

Sorry I know this is a MARKETPLACE list, but I know there are some sharp
folks on here.. .Could use some help.

I just got a new rig and it has oversized bars (the new fangled Easton
EA50) - which are OS toward the middle. Does anyone have experice or ideas
on HOW to mount a set of Syntace C2's on to this type of bars...? Adapter?
(uugh) Grinder? :) Not sure you can gring cast AL...

Thanks to all ...

Joe

Joe Kallal wrote:
> Hey ya'all,
>
> Sorry I know this is a MARKETPLACE list, but I know there are some
> sharp folks on here.. .Could use some help.
>
> I just got a new rig and it has oversized bars (the new fangled Easton
> EA50) - which are OS toward the middle. Does anyone have experice or
> ideas on HOW to mount a set of Syntace C2's on to this type of
> bars...? Adapter? (uugh) Grinder? :) Not sure you can gring cast
> AL...
> Thanks to all ...
>
> Joe

New clamps if they're available, or new aerobars.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Hate to say it but new aero bars. Much safer than trying to rig them to work.

If they are too expensive you can try buying a set of 26.0 bars and an adapter for the stem to accept the 26.0 bars.

But I would just buy a set of new OS aero bars. Easier to install.

Joe Kallal wrote:
> Hey ya'all,
>
> Sorry I know this is a MARKETPLACE list, but I know there are some sharp
> folks on here.. .Could use some help.
>
> I just got a new rig and it has oversized bars (the new fangled Easton
> EA50) - which are OS toward the middle. Does anyone have experice or ideas
> on HOW to mount a set of Syntace C2's on to this type of bars...? Adapter?
> (uugh) Grinder? :) Not sure you can gring cast AL...
>
> Thanks to all ...
>
> Joe

Profile are for the 31.8/26mm hbars, if yours are for 26mm, either new
hbar and stem(26mm) or new tri-bars.

>Hey ya'all,
>
>Sorry I know this is a MARKETPLACE list, but I know there are some sharp
>folks on here.. .Could use some help.
>
>I just got a new rig and it has oversized bars (the new fangled Easton
>EA50) - which are OS toward the middle. Does anyone have experice or ideas
>on HOW to mount a set of Syntace C2's on to this type of bars...? Adapter?
>(uugh) Grinder? :) Not sure you can gring cast AL...

The grinder is a big no-no. I would try getting new aero bars made for the
larger section bars you currently have.
Alex