Advice Wanted: Time Atac with Carnac Road Shoe; Too Much Slop

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Eric Douglas, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Eric Douglas

    Eric Douglas Guest

    I've been happily using my Time Atac pedals with my Sidi mountain shoes and all had been well,
    However, today I tried to use the atacs with my Carnac road shoes and I found that there seemed to
    be a bit of slop in the interface between cleat and pedal. Aditionally, the slop seemed to lead to a
    noisy interface, clisks and pops emanating from said interface. I'm therorizing that there is not
    enough contact between the sole of the Canacs and the top of the pedal to offer a more stable
    platform. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

    Eric Douglas

    Tags:

  2. Ari

    Ari Guest