Advice Wanted: Time Atac with Carnac Road Shoe; Too Much Slop

Eric Douglas

Guest
I've been happily using my Time Atac pedals with my Sidi mountain shoes and all had been well,
However, today I tried to use the atacs with my Carnac road shoes and I found that there seemed to
be a bit of slop in the interface between cleat and pedal. Aditionally, the slop seemed to lead to a
noisy interface, clisks and pops emanating from said interface. I'm therorizing that there is not
enough contact between the sole of the Canacs and the top of the pedal to offer a more stable
platform. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Eric Douglas

I think you're right