Advice Wanted: WizWheelz Edge or Greenspeed GT5

Anyone have any advice on whether to choose WizWheelz Edge or a
Greenspeed GT5 for some casual commuting and joyriding? The 16 inch
wheels and lower ground clearance on the Greenspeed contrast with the
20 inchers and higher ground clearance on the Edge. However, I'm
nervous about the direct steering on the Edge. Does anyone know the
turning radius on the Edge? Does wheel size make a difference? Does
ground clearance?

On 28 Aug 2005 12:12:08 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Anyone have any advice on whether to choose WizWheelz Edge or a
>Greenspeed GT5 for some casual commuting and joyriding?

Having lusted after a trike and spending a lot of time
investigating them, from what I saw I would opt for
the WizWheelz. And the higher ground clearance
is a safety factor. AND, it is made in the US.

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC and Lightning Thunderbolt