Aero positions without aerobars

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Spm073, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Spm073

    Spm073 Guest

    Budgets being what they are, im having to forgo my aerobars for another year (channelling my
    resources into enrry fees, etc).

    Ive been working on being more comfortable in the down position, but still have some back strain and
    bit more hand strain that in the up position. Does anyone have any tips on making the down position
    more manageable or what i might be doing wrong?

    Tags:

  2. Waynes

    Waynes Guest

    OK, I'm feeling guilty, I have a lot of spare stuff lying around and if you want a pair of Profile
    Air Strikes or Split Seconds I will send you a pair, used but free. Drop me a note with your postal
    mail [email protected] and they are yours. My wife would love for me to get rid of some stuff
    out of the garage.

    Wayne

  3. "WayneS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > OK, I'm feeling guilty, I have a lot of spare stuff lying around and if you want a pair of Profile
    > Air Strikes or Split Seconds I will send you a pair, used but free. Drop me a note with your
    > postal mail [email protected] and they are yours. My wife would love for me to get rid of
    > some stuff out of the garage.
    >
    > Wayne
    >
    > "Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Budgets being what they are, im having to forgo my aerobars for another
    > year
    >> (channelling my resources into enrry fees, etc).
    >>
    >> Ive been working on being more comfortable in the down position, but still
    > have
    >> some back strain and bit more hand strain that in the up position. Does
    > anyone
    >> have any tips on making the down position more manageable or what i might
    > be
    >> doing wrong?

    Wayne, I'm looking for a new car...

  4. Waynes

    Waynes Guest

    No new cars hanging around, just parts. Sorry Tom.

    "Tom Henderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "WayneS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > OK, I'm feeling guilty, I have a lot of spare stuff lying around and if you want a pair of
    > > Profile Air Strikes or Split Seconds I will send you a pair, used but free. Drop me a note with
    > > your postal mail [email protected] and they are yours. My wife would love for me to get rid
    > > of some stuff out of the garage.
    > >
    > > Wayne
    > >
    > > "Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Budgets being what they are, im having to forgo my aerobars for another
    > > year
    > >> (channelling my resources into enrry fees, etc).
    > >>
    > >> Ive been working on being more comfortable in the down position, but still
    > > have
    > >> some back strain and bit more hand strain that in the up position. Does
    > > anyone
    > >> have any tips on making the down position more manageable or what i might
    > > be
    > >> doing wrong?
    > >

    > Wayne, I'm looking for a new car...

  5. rodr

    rodr Guest

    --------------040601030600060503090108 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

    Okay how about all your spare Dura-Ace parts. Maybe I could build a third bike for me....

    TriRod IMC 2002 IMUSA CdA 2003

    WayneS wrote:

    >No new cars hanging around, just parts. Sorry Tom.
    >

    >"Tom Henderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>"WayneS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >>

    >>>OK, I'm feeling guilty, I have a lot of spare stuff lying around and if you want a pair of
    >>>Profile Air Strikes or Split Seconds I will send you a pair, used but free. Drop me a note with
    >>>your postal mail [email protected] and they are yours. My wife would love for me to get rid
    >>>of some stuff out of the garage.
    >>>
    >>>Wayne

    >>>year

    >>>have

    >>>anyone

    >>>be

    >>Wayne, I'm looking for a new car...

    --------------040601030600060503090108 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta
    Okay how about all your spare Dura-Ace parts. Maybe I could build a third bike for me....<br>
    cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">No new cars hanging around, just parts.
    Sorry Tom.

    "Tom Henderson" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    href="mailto:[email protected]uth.net"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:Xns-
    wrap="">"WayneS" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in <a
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="news:[email protected]:">news:[email protected]:</a>

    lying around and if you want a pair of Profile Air Strikes or Split Seconds I will send you a
    pair, used but free. Drop me a note with your postal mail <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
    href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> and they are yours. My wife
    would love for me to get rid of some stuff out of the garage.

    Wayne

    "Spm073" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a>
    wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:[email protected]
    wrap="">Budgets being what they are, im having to forgo my aerobars for another </pre> </blockquote>
    fees, etc).

    Ive been working on being more comfortable in the down position, but still </pre> </blockquote> <pre
    type="cite"> <pre wrap="">have any tips on making the down position more manageable or what i might

    --------------040601030600060503090108--