Aero spokes?

On Apr 23, 7:08 pm, dabac <dabac.38b...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> [email protected] Wrote:
>

> > That's where they are $6!

> I get it to roughly $4, but maybe you're including shipping?
>
> (Or am I missing something with the exchange rate?)
>
> --
> dabac

I was mistakenly using the Aerolite price which comes to 5.43. The CX-
Rays are $5. Shipping would be additional $21.

I consider CC to be my local source as they have quite good prices on
most stuff. Whenever I or any of my riding buddies order stuff, we ask
if anyone else wants some stuff because the shipping is the same more
or less no matter how much stuff you buy.

But almost inevitably "gifts" sent from the US are cheaper.

Joseph

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
On Apr 23, 12:57 pm, dabac <dabac.38b...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> [email protected] Wrote:
>
> > Hi All,

> > I'm trying to puzzle together a wheelset using some rims from a pre-
> > built set which I broke the freehub on. My problem is finding
> > inexpensive, durable, serviceable hubs with aero drilling.

> You might want to check outwww.cyclecomponents.com. They might not be
> able to beat DO-s offer, but they can do better than your $6 at least.
> CC are based in Sweden, so shipping shouldn't be too bad either.
>
> --
> dabac

> That's where they are $6! A real local place would probably be at
> least $10. For example an Ultegra 6600 chain at the LBS is $55. At CC
> it is $35.

Unfortunately, Lickton's appears to only stock DT.