Aero Wheel Preferences

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Stephanie, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Stephanie

    Stephanie Guest

    What are your preferences? Zipp, Spinergy, Hed etc? Any Clydesdales?

    Tags:

  2. Stephanie wrote:

    > What are your preferences? Zipp, Spinergy, Hed etc? Any Clydesdales?

    American Classic carbons.

  3. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

    "Stephanie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What are your preferences? Zipp, Spinergy, Hed etc? Any Clydesdales?

    Both Zipps and Corimas are excellent. I am presently using Spinergy XtraLites. IMHO the standard
    Spinergy Rev-X are a tad heavy for carbon wheels. HED's are fine, but just don't seem to hold up
    quite as well. Of course, they are the cheapest of those mentioned, and that's assuredly why. So,
    I'd say that if you were on a budget, they'd make a good choice (not everyone can afford some Zipp
    909's! <G>)