Aerobic swimming/surfing trainer attachment for the Bowflex

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bob, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Simulating the freestyle swimming stroke as well as surf paddling can
    be accomplished on the Bowflex Ultimate and Power Pro models utilizing
    an attachment that you can easily fabricate yourself. The attachment
    is safe and durable and enables the user to perform the same swim and
    surf paddling excercises as the very expensive Vasa Trainer. ( See
    http.www.vasatrainer.com )
    This provides the user with additional aerobic excercises that
    build swimming and surf paddling endurance at extremely low cost.
    I designed the attachment 5 yrs. ago and have made improvements
    over the years. The design is perfected and gives great results. It
    does not require any alterations to the Bowflex itself and can be made
    for under $25 in just a couple of hours using simple tools and
    supplies available at any Home Depot type store.
    Contact me for detailed plans at: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Andres Muro

    Andres Muro Guest

    Just checked the vasa trainner. Total gym wors the same. However it costs $700 less.

    aqndres

    news:<[email protected]>...