Aerobic swimming/surfing trainer attachment for the Bowflex

Bob

Guest
Simulating the freestyle swimming stroke as well as surf paddling can
be accomplished on the Bowflex Ultimate and Power Pro models utilizing
an attachment that you can easily fabricate yourself. The attachment
is safe and durable and enables the user to perform the same swim and
surf paddling excercises as the very expensive Vasa Trainer. ( See
http.www.vasatrainer.com )
This provides the user with additional aerobic excercises that
build swimming and surf paddling endurance at extremely low cost.
I designed the attachment 5 yrs. ago and have made improvements
over the years. The design is perfected and gives great results. It
does not require any alterations to the Bowflex itself and can be made
for under $25 in just a couple of hours using simple tools and
supplies available at any Home Depot type store.
Contact me for detailed plans at: [email protected]

Just checked the vasa trainner. Total gym wors the same. However it costs $700 less.

aqndres

news:<[email protected]>...