Does anyone have experience with the Mirrcycle mirror on
their Aerocycle? Is mounting the mirror an issue? If you
have big hands (I do) is there any interference between the
mirror and your paws?
Thanks for your help! Greg
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Does anyone have experience with the Mirrcycle mirror on
their Aerocycle? Is mounting the mirror an issue? If you
have big hands (I do) is there any interference between the
mirror and your paws?
Thanks for your help! Greg
I had 2 on my Baron and just replaced them a few days ago
after a year of use, I don't think you'll run into any
interference unless you've got some strange bars, they
worked very well although I didn't like the looks of them
on my bike
"Greg" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Does anyone have experience with the Mirrcycle mirror on
their Aerocycle? Is mounting the mirror an issue? If you
have big hands (I do) is there any interference between
the mirror and your paws?Thanks for your help! Greg
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.