Triathlon · Public discussion

aerodynamic computer mount for cervelo fork? Suggestions?

Started by Chancegasman · · Last activity · 2 posts · 547 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
24 October 2004
Last activity
24 October 2004
Original author
Chancegasman
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
547
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anybody have a suggestion for a bicycle computer or mounting that wont
    disturb the the wonderful aerodynamics of my cervelo fork. I currently dont use
    a computer. My cateye wireless is made for a tubular fork. I cant mount the
    sensor. What are other cervelo owners using?

  2. I'm using the cateye Astrale 8 rear mount speed and cadence. I bought an
    extra bracket then extended the cable (not an easy thing to do unless you
    are handy with the soldering iron) and ran the wire along the under side of
    the top tube to the seat post and then down behind the cut out for the tire
    (in between the tire and the seat tube) I used colored electrical tape to
    keep in place works great and looks better.
    "Chancegasman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Does anybody have a suggestion for a bicycle computer or mounting that
    wont
    disturb the the wonderful aerodynamics of my cervelo fork. I currently
    dont use
    a computer. My cateye wireless is made for a tubular fork. I cant mount
    the
    sensor. What are other cervelo owners using?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.