aerodynamic computer mount for cervelo fork? Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Chancegasman, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Chancegasman

    Chancegasman Guest

    Does anybody have a suggestion for a bicycle computer or mounting that wont
    disturb the the wonderful aerodynamics of my cervelo fork. I currently dont use
    a computer. My cateye wireless is made for a tubular fork. I cant mount the
    sensor. What are other cervelo owners using?

    Tags:

  2. Tri gear

    Tri gear Guest

    I'm using the cateye Astrale 8 rear mount speed and cadence. I bought an
    extra bracket then extended the cable (not an easy thing to do unless you
    are handy with the soldering iron) and ran the wire along the under side of
    the top tube to the seat post and then down behind the cut out for the tire
    (in between the tire and the seat tube) I used colored electrical tape to
    keep in place works great and looks better.
    news:[email protected]