aerodynamic computer mount for cervelo fork? Suggestions?

Chancegasman

Guest
Does anybody have a suggestion for a bicycle computer or mounting that wont
disturb the the wonderful aerodynamics of my cervelo fork. I currently dont use
a computer. My cateye wireless is made for a tubular fork. I cant mount the
sensor. What are other cervelo owners using?

I'm using the cateye Astrale 8 rear mount speed and cadence. I bought an
extra bracket then extended the cable (not an easy thing to do unless you
are handy with the soldering iron) and ran the wire along the under side of
the top tube to the seat post and then down behind the cut out for the tire
(in between the tire and the seat tube) I used colored electrical tape to
keep in place works great and looks better.
news:[email protected]...