AEVASIVE - a great leveler

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter F., Mar 3, 2004.

1. Peter F.

Peter F. Guest

What does Darwinism (Charles's by now basically 'largely deemed almost divine' theoretical thinking)
    and Edserianism (our own John Edser's the-more-deeply-looked-into-the-more-dubious denouncements of
    DNA-centered scholarly pursuits, and some professors' perhaps somewhat narrow views or philosophical
    outlooks or opinions (intellectual views and opinions implicitly of/on our own and fellow organisms'
    origin in the necessarily slightly uneven interplay within the Evolutionary Pressure Totality) have
    in common?

Answer: Both are based on kinds of thinking that: works, were arrived at, and are generated by
    "brain functionalities" that evolved, in a manner explained by AEVASIVE (and just a few auxilliary
    other concEPTS).
    ----

>From an attemptedly all-encompassing and all-out anthropocentric
    philosophical position of omniscientific overview, I advocate a Tolerance Principled accEPTance of
    'soberly smeared-out' - whilst as rational as realistically possible - unifying understanding of how
    and why we are how we are as part of "What Is going on".

The "smearing-out" may quite happily be made to look silly on the surface; even more happily so IF -
    as a strategy - this would serve an EPT pedagogical purpose.

Such a (hence in this respect decEPTive) silliness might (or can, as far as I am concerned) serve
    its purpose in a slightly similar way to a how a homeopathic remedy is concocted and a sugar-coating
    on a foul-tasting pharmaceutical pill covers-up.

In fact this my idea (or *rationale* - raked up after I eventually got stuck with this metaphorical
    method and thinking-technique) to use concEPTual tools that on their surface are putried and/or
    funny looking, might work by inducing very specific states of (intellect-affecting) selective
    Habituation against (in response to) an all too distinctly real 'ditto' aspect of Reality - an
    aspect that could otherwise not as easily (or with as little difficulty) be perceptually picked up
    and cognitively grasped (as firmly).

P

Tags: