AFLD begins re-testing of 2008 Tour doping controls

swampy1970 said:
Did I say it was? Personally, I do believe that your head is so far up your own a$s that you can't read the posts for the ****...

The sport is about as clean/honest as it was in the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s... blah, blah,blah and riders taking trains in the 2nd edition of the Tour.

You can beat your head against the wall, but you'll still be wrong in rationalizing the doping of today with the cheating of yesteryear.

Chances are, you're not the guy who has to tell a promising young rider that the only way to the top is via a carefully monitored medical program. Until you're put in that position, you're just another ball-licker who enjoys propping up cheats.

Grater said:
There is nothing of him.

That particular photo was taken 11 days after the end of the 2009
TDF.

Presumably he was well rested after his endeavours by then.

Agree : there is nothing there of him

limerickman said:
That particular photo was taken 11 days after the end of the 2009
TDF.

Presumably he was well rested after his endeavours by then.

Agree : there is nothing there of him

You can't be that thin and not be anorexic. He's not anorexic so there is a reason why he is so thin. AICAR.

Something not right there. Particularly 11 days after the TDF.

They took drugs then - they take drugs now - they'll take drugs in the future.

The **** is always the same - just the levels varies.

Cheating is cheating whether it's pot belge or computer controlled micro dosing.

Fortunately I don't care.

Eldron said:
They took drugs then - they take drugs now - they'll take drugs in the future.

The **** is always the same - just the levels varies.

Cheating is cheating whether it's pot belge or computer controlled micro dosing.

Fortunately I don't care.

Let them all dope and be done with it. That's my philosophy.

Fools think there is no doping going on and fools think that the cheating will stop.

Grater said:
You can't be that thin and not be anorexic. He's not anorexic so there is a reason why he is so thin. AICAR.

Something not right there. Particularly 11 days after the TDF.

'Say it ain't so, Brad':(

Wiggo didn't exactly cover himself in glory in GT outings. His best effort was 71st in this years edition of the Giro.

Hey Presto - he comes in 4th in this years Tour climping the big hills like a proper 'grimpeur' but looking like a abused greyhound. I hate to say it but I think there's a real possibility that at the *** end of his career he thought 'sod it - if you can't beat 'em join 'em'.