Afraid to ask but...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tom Walker, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Walker

Tom Walker Guest

...Where's Rog?

I know I've been absent from the group for a while but I haven't seen any posts from him and a
    Google search turned up nothing from him since last June and his web page is gone. I saw a couple of
    posts from people asking where he was but they got no where.

My hope is that he and Linda escaped to a tropical island where there's tons of singletrack and no
    computers but my fear is that our boy isn't doing well.

[email protected]

Tags:

2. John G

John G Guest

Tom Walker wrote:
    > ...Where's Rog?
    >
    > I know I've been absent from the group for a while but I haven't seen any posts from him and a
    > Google search turned up nothing from him since last June and his web page is gone. I saw a couple
    > of posts from people asking where he was but they got no where.
    >
    > My hope is that he and Linda escaped to a tropical island where there's tons of singletrack and no
    > computers but my fear is that our boy isn't doing well.

<DISCLAIMER> This is third-hand info: "He's not doing so great." </DISCLAIMER

3. Technician

Technician Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >
    >
    > Tom Walker wrote:
    > > ...Where's Rog?
    > >
    > > I know I've been absent from the group for a while but I haven't seen any posts from him and a
    > > Google search turned up nothing from him since last June and his web page is gone. I saw a
    > > couple of posts from people asking where he was but they got no where.
    > >
    > > My hope is that he and Linda escaped to a tropical island where there's tons of singletrack and
    > > no computers but my fear is that our boy isn't doing well.
    >
    > <DISCLAIMER> This is third-hand info: "He's not doing so great." </DISCLAIMER>
    >
    >
    I had just begun to wonder that myself. It is always bad to hear somebody you know is not doing
    well. Hope he comes out alright.

~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer
    (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.