Aftermarket Lefty Hubs?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jock, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Jock

    Jock Guest

    Hi All,
    Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or original)
    Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even centrelock disk
    hub
    Cheers
    Jock

    Tags:

  2. Rayc

    Rayc Guest

    Jock wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or original)
    > Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even centrelock disk
    > hub
    > Cheers
    > Jock

    Woodman? Crossmax XL lefty version? Both 6 bolt versions.

    same distributor too I think. Group Sportif in melb. Some one at BSC in
    Melb mentioed it to me

    ray

  3. Random Data

    Random Data Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:12:49 +1100, Jock wrote:

    > Hi All,
    > Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or
    > original) Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even
    > centrelock disk hub

    I'm fairly sure that you can't get a centrelock Lefty hub, but the best
    thing to do would be to phone a knowledgeable Cannondale dealer. In Sydney
    Bike Addiction or City Bike Depot would be my recommendations - others
    sell Cannondale, but I don't know their knowledge.

    --
    Dave Hughes | [email protected]
    The family that chooses words with care together is the family that