Aftermarket Lefty Hubs?

Jock

Guest
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or original)
Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even centrelock disk
hub
Cheers
Jock

Jock wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or original)
> Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even centrelock disk
> hub
> Cheers
> Jock

Woodman? Crossmax XL lefty version? Both 6 bolt versions.

same distributor too I think. Group Sportif in melb. Some one at BSC in
Melb mentioed it to me

ray

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:12:49 +1100, Jock wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can anyone tell me if they know of any sources for aftermarket (or
> original) Lefty Hubs. I'm specifically after 6 bolt disc hubs or even
> centrelock disk hub

I'm fairly sure that you can't get a centrelock Lefty hub, but the best
thing to do would be to phone a knowledgeable Cannondale dealer. In Sydney
Bike Addiction or City Bike Depot would be my recommendations - others
sell Cannondale, but I don't know their knowledge.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
The family that chooses words with care together is the family that