Age of Paramount

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by The Airman, May 17, 2003.

  1. The Airman

    The Airman Guest

    I have a Paramount that I bought from an estate sale years ago that I am now trying to restore. It
    has a frame serial number of "H7901" with the TV-style lettering.

    Anyone have any idea what year this bike was made? and was it made at Waterford?

    Thanks

    Ed

    (I already suspect that the bike is a 1979 from the S/N)

    Tags:

  2. >Anyone have any idea what year this bike was made? and was it made at Waterford?

    http://www.waterfordbikes.com/velorotica/fsn.php

    Month code = H, August.

    Year code = 79, 1979.

    Sequence number = 01, 1st frame scheduled in August, 1979.

    Just a guess.

    the Texas Elvis"------------------

  3. The Airman

    The Airman Guest