Age of Paramount

The Airman

Guest
I have a Paramount that I bought from an estate sale years ago that I am now trying to restore. It
has a frame serial number of "H7901" with the TV-style lettering.

Anyone have any idea what year this bike was made? and was it made at Waterford?

Thanks

Ed

(I already suspect that the bike is a 1979 from the S/N)

>Anyone have any idea what year this bike was made? and was it made at Waterford?

http://www.waterfordbikes.com/velorotica/fsn.php

Month code = H, August.

Year code = 79, 1979.

Sequence number = 01, 1st frame scheduled in August, 1979.

Just a guess.

the Texas Elvis"------------------

Thanks Eric!

-Ed