Agency cleared to retest Landis' backup urine samples

whiteboytrash said:
..and you place far to much trust in a cyclist who has a track record for doping.

No, I'm not placing my trust in Landis. But if they want to test these samples, it should be done by a different lab. LNDD has been proven to be too full of holes to be trustworthy. Landis may be crooked, but that doesn't justify the lab's breaches of protocol.

wineandkeyz said:
Really? Does Landis have his "advisors or witnesses" safeguarding those samples 24 hours a day? As usual, poulidor, you place far more trust in the lab than it deserves.
I place more trust in the lab who have more to lost when it announces a positive test.
Do you have forgotten the doping past of his team?
How can win Floyd when he dopes? Follow the money , the glorious, ... there is many reasonnable ground to cheat!

wineandkeyz said:
Incorrect, as usual, poulidor. If you are caught for speeding, one method of defending yourself is to examine the equipment the police used, their methods of using it, how/when it was calibrated, etc., etc., etc.
If I were WBT , I would say moron, but I can use a copyrighted word...;)
and I don't know his real meaning..

I am not refusing to examine the use of equipement, I am just saying that they are just done once, with just one equipement, one team (not 2)!

wineandkeyz said:
LNDD has been proven to be too full of holes to be trustworthy. Landis may be crooked, but that doesn't justify the lab's breaches of protocol.
Can you back up your allegation ?

poulidor said:
If I were WBT , I would say moron, but I can use a copyrighted word...;)
and I don't know his real meaning..

I am not refusing to examine the use of equipement, I am just saying that they are just done once, with just one equipement, one team (not 2)!

Poulidor, it's juvenile to resort to name-calling when you've been nailed on a point. Just admit you were wrong and go on.

cheapie said:
i just find the ongoing breaches of protocal absolutely amazing. i mean, this is a scientific lab. if they can't follow their own process and rules...
You know, this is so true. I joke about them being a bunch of baboons, but really, how hard is it to keep track of the samples? Seems like their fridge is packed with Old English 800 sometimes.

Yeaaaaaaaah, boyeeeeeee!

Floyd is coming to my area on a tour of "Town Hall" meetings to speak and I have an invitation, but I doubt that I will go.

At this point it is what it is and no matter what he does his name will be tainted in the minds of cycling enthusiasts. I suppose this tour is to convince the mainstream, the ones who are not enthusiast like you guys, of his innocence and try to drum up some support. Maybe even try to get some financial support for those attorneys following him around.

wineandkeyz said:
No, I'm not placing my trust in Landis. But if they want to test these samples, it should be done by a different lab. LNDD has been proven to be too full of holes to be trustworthy. Landis may be crooked, but that doesn't justify the lab's breaches of protocol.
We only need to look at Tim Montgomery to see how American athletes behave in relation to positive drug tests and the like... what a disgrace and what a shame on the nation... no American athlete can be trusted.....

NEW YORK — Olympic gold medalist Tim Montgomery pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy in a multimillion-dollar bank fraud and money-laundering scheme, the latest scandal to befall the former track star who once held the world record in the 100 meters.
"I sincerely regret the role I played in this unfortunate episode," Montgomery said in a statement following the plea in Manhattan federal court. "I have disappointed many people, and for that I am truly sorry."

Montgomery, 32, was charged last year along with 12 others in a conspiracy to deposit $5 million in stolen, altered or counterfeit checks over three years at several banks.

At Monday's hearing, prosecutor Danya Perry told a judge that the government had ample evidence Montgomery conspired with others "to deposit a number of checks that he knew were fraudulently obtained, specifically, that they were counterfeit."

whiteboytrash said:
We only need to look at Tim Montgomery to see how American athletes behave in relation to positive drug tests and the like... what a disgrace and what a shame on the nation... no American athlete can be trusted.....
Stereotype if you desire, but the athletes that I helped that used the most were located in the UK. Sure I have helped a large percentage here in the US, but some of the guys that I helped in the UK did not seem to care about using very large amounts of AAS and GH. More than any athlete that I have consulted in the US. I'm not picking on the UK, but I am stating that other countries are equally guilty.

wineandkeyz said:
Can you justify the lab's proclivity for leaking test results to the press?
Again, have you some proofs for this allegations?

Have you never in mind that could be UCI or WADA or French ministery?
Why exist leaks ? Maybe because of someone as no confidence in UCI's system able to clear some positive tests...

Sorry, I'm the most juvenile of both!

wineandkeyz said:
You're painting with a mighty wide brush there, whitebigottrash.
I don't know wankandkeyz...... need I go through the USA illustrious history on doping and lying in sports ? I'm not sure what the limit on text in each post is but I have more names of lying, cheating, defrauding America athletes to fill a phonebook...

If we look at the last three positive tests from Grand Tours 80% are Americans (and all 100% rode for an American team). The statistics are startling. If we look at the amount of those Americans who denied doping despite evidence to the contrary is 100%.

whiteboytrash said:
I don't know wankandkeyz...... need I go through the USA illustrious history on doping and lying in sports ? I'm not sure what the limit on text in each post is but I have more names of lying, cheating, defrauding America athletes to fill a phonebook...

If we look at the last three positive tests from Grand Tours 80% are Americans (and all 100% rode for an American team). The statistics are startling. If we look at the amount of those Americans who denied doping despite evidence to the contrary is 100%.

Sorry, bigot, but your response is totally irrelevant and off-point. You claimed that NO American athlete can be trusted. A totally bigoted, unjustifiable generalization. Sure there have been American athletes who were caught doping, and lied about it. But to suggest that's a totally American phenomenon is ludicrous.

BTW, if you've actually put together a list of Americans caught doping, I'd suggest that you suffer from an unhealthy obsession for, and hatred of, Americans. Unless, of course, your list includes ALL athletes from ALL countries and an objective analysis of the data...

...in which case I'd suggest you merely have WAY too much time on your hands.

wineandkeyz said:
Sorry, bigot, but your response is totally irrelevant and off-point. You claimed that NO American athlete can be trusted. A totally bigoted, unjustifiable generalization. Sure there have been American athletes who were caught doping, and lied about it. But to suggest that's a totally American phenomenon is ludicrous.

BTW, if you've actually put together a list of Americans caught doping, I'd suggest that you suffer from an unhealthy obsession for, and hatred of, Americans. Unless, of course, your list includes ALL athletes from ALL countries and an objective analysis of the data...

...in which case I'd suggest you merely have WAY too much time on your hands.
Your anger assumes guilt WankandKeyz... you know that Americans have a horrendous track record to doping... in all sports... you only need to look at baseball as an example of athletes lying to their country about their doping practices... but that’s an American sport (although called the World Champs ??).. how many medals have Americans stolen from other athletes on an International level.... ? At least the French, English, Australians who are caught doping, admit to it..... there is honour in admitting guilt…. To be honest America’s sports drug problem is just as bad as their social drug problem…. I think it has something to do with racism… the white population tries to control the black population with drugs…. And it works to a degree… hence no drug controls in American football and baseball…… do I need to add more ?

whiteboytrash said:
…. I think it has something to do with racism… the white population tries to control the black population with drugs…. And it works to a degree… do I need to add more ?
I think you've said enough to prove you're an idiot.

Bro Deal said:
I think you've said enough to prove you're an idiot.

Agreed. The shame of it is, I don't think WBT even realizes how badly he has embarrassed himself.

wineandkeyz said:
Agreed. The shame of it is, I don't think WBT even realizes how badly he has embarrassed himself.
Not as much as those who have donated to the Floyd Fairness fund ! :p

I assume you two have donated ?