Agggghhhhhhhhh panic......... ETAPE RIDE, ENTRIES INCREASED!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Just got my Etape number, how long did that take, now I really have to start training!!!! Anyone
    else who hasn't heard may want to check, mine appeared tonight!

    Tags:

  2. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just got my Etape number, how long did that take, now I really have to start training!!!! Anyone
    > else who hasn't heard may want to check, mine appeared tonight!

    Mine still hasn't appeared but I was assured by Graham Baxter a few days ago that none of his
    clients had got their numbers yet.

    --
    Dave...

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Just got my Etape number, how long did that take, now I really have to
    start
    > > training!!!! Anyone else who hasn't heard may want to check, mine appeared tonight!
    >
    > Mine still hasn't appeared but I was assured by Graham Baxter a few days ago that none of his
    > clients had got their numbers yet.
    >
    > --
    > Dave...

    Blinkin nightmare, because it took soooooo long I booked onto the Guide Dogs for the Blind TdF
    challenge as well. Just need to arrange transport, travel etc blah blah blah....

  4. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Blinkin nightmare, because it took soooooo long I booked onto the Guide Dogs for the Blind TdF
    > challenge as well. Just need to arrange transport, travel etc blah blah blah....

    Mine seems to have appeared Monday night / Tuesday morning. Number 2566. Damn! Now I'm going to have
    to get some serious hilly miles in.

    --
    Dave...

  5. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Blinkin nightmare, because it took soooooo long I booked onto the Guide
    Dogs
    > > for the Blind TdF challenge as well. Just need to arrange transport,
    travel
    > > etc blah blah blah....
    >
    > Mine seems to have appeared Monday night / Tuesday morning. Number 2566. Damn! Now I'm going to
    > have to get some serious hilly miles in.
    >
    > --
    > Dave...

    Ha ha, same here, I have a couple of 100 milers lined up and some in betweenie bits as well, oh, and
    the fitting a triple to do as well. I honestly thought I wasn't in until late last week, it's a bit
    of a pain but what the 'eck. Just trying to arrange accommodation and stuff for a few nights there!