Agita for Krygowski, "jtaylor", Guy Chapman, et al.

On Mar 27, 8:38 am, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear AHZs-
>
> Enjoy:
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/ywhdxw
>
> or, for the fearless:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ywhdxw
>
> Cheers,
> Ozark Bicycle (one of the 1%, FWIW)

Does that poll shape reality in the same way that neocon turgidity
nearly manifested WMDs back in 2002?

Next up:

Do you ride like an average ******** American?
Do you ride after dark without reflectors and lights?
Do you take unnecessary risks?
How many risk components factor into your cycling experience?
(subtract one (1) for wearing a foam hat)

Next up--a hot dog that cures obesity, a pocket fisherman, and a dog
that walks itself--Ron Popeil is your Pope!

> Does that poll shape reality in the same way that
> neocon turgidity nearly manifested WMDs back in 2002?

=v= I'm pretty sure there was no turgidity involved.
More like the compensation for the utter lack of same.
<_Jym_>

On Mar 27, 10:30 am, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 8:38 am, Ozark Bicycle
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Dear AHZs-

> > Enjoy:

> >http://preview.tinyurl.com/ywhdxw

> > or, for the fearless:

> >http://tinyurl.com/ywhdxw

> > Cheers,
> > Ozark Bicycle (one of the 1%, FWIW)

> Does that poll shape reality in the same way that neocon turgidity
> nearly manifested WMDs back in 2002?

That's certainly an interesting equation. Are you hungover or are you
ready to join "jtaylor" and his merry band of psychotics? ;-)

<snipped>