ah help food cravings high, eating to much!!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by B Sneap, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. B Sneap

    B Sneap Guest

    help what can i do to get back on track., im going through a
    bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my main
    meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i only been
    having one to many deserts or snacks. but it needs to stope

    what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is CRAP
    snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im feeling realllly
    tired and no energy as i working loads at mo, the tv is
    crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good websites
    to visit to keep me entertained as the net is boring now and
    nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming site i need stuff to
    do indoors

    Tags:

  2. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:58:04 -0000, "B Sneap" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    >a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    >main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    >only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    >needs to stope
    >
    >what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is CRAP
    >snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im feeling realllly
    >tired and no energy as i working loads at mo, the tv is
    >crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    >websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net is
    >boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming site
    >i need stuff to do indoors

    try working out? Go for a long walk, or workout with weights
    - that should kill an hour.
    http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

    ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/200/182

  3. Ray Miller

    wrote:

    >help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    >a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    >main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    >only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    >needs to stope
    >
    >what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is CRAP
    >snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im feeling realllly
    >tired and no energy as i working loads at mo, the tv is
    >crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    >websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net is
    >boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming site
    >i need stuff to do indoors

    try working out? Go for a long walk, or workout with weights
    - that should kill an hour.
    http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

    ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/200/182

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    find a hobby that keeps your hands busy-knitting, crochet,
    cross stitch...if your hands have to stay clean for the
    hobby, they aren't near food.

    "B Sneap" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    win...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  5. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    find a hobby that keeps your hands busy-knitting, crochet,
    cross stitch...if your hands have to stay clean for the
    hobby, they aren't near food.

    "B Sneap" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    win...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    There's nothing wrong with having a snack at night. It just
    has to be the right snack.

    I try and leave a few points over so that I can have a snack
    before bedtime. I might have LF popcorn, celery, some fruit.
    On nights that I don't have points left over, I just drink
    water all night long or have a cup of herbal tea to satisfy
    my cravings.

    As for keeping busy, I have too many newsgroups to keep up
    with so that's never a problem. Maybe you need to add a few
    to your list to keep you occupied.

    "B Sneap" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    win...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  7. Laura

    Laura Guest

    There's nothing wrong with having a snack at night. It just
    has to be the right snack.

    I try and leave a few points over so that I can have a snack
    before bedtime. I might have LF popcorn, celery, some fruit.
    On nights that I don't have points left over, I just drink
    water all night long or have a cup of herbal tea to satisfy
    my cravings.

    As for keeping busy, I have too many newsgroups to keep up
    with so that's never a problem. Maybe you need to add a few
    to your list to keep you occupied.

    "B Sneap" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    win...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  8. I will send good thought your way, what I do on the net is pick a subject I
    am interested in do a googol search and say, you can have your snack after
    you have pound x or after you heave looked at ten sites, Lee, who also loves
    that bubblwerap site
    B Sneap <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  9. I will send good thought your way, what I do on the net is pick a subject I
    am interested in do a googol search and say, you can have your snack after
    you have pound x or after you heave looked at ten sites, Lee, who also loves
    that bubblwerap site
    B Sneap <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > help what can i do to get back on track., im going through
    > a bad stage, i always think about food and over eat at my
    > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > needs to stope
    >
    > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im
    > feeling realllly tired and no energy as i working
    > loads at mo, the tv
    is
    > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the net
    is
    > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > site i need stuff
    > do indoors

  10. T. Lists

    T. Lists Guest

    > what can i do to get back to how i was.

    Here's what works for me ....
    1. Get up off the couch and DO something. Anything.
    Laundry, play with the dog, clean the bathroom,
    something. I find I feel the need to snack more and more
    uncontrollably when I'm sitting in front of the
    t.v. Doesn't have a thing to do with hunger, it's just a
    favored pastime for me.
    2. When you feel the need to go snack, first have a large
    glass of water. Chug it down if you can. The first time
    I heard this recommendation at WW my thought was "They
    don't understand me, I'm not thirsty - I'm HUNGRY!".
    Trust me, it does help. Have the big glass of water,
    then go do something else. If in a few minutes you still
    feel hungry, then you can think about having a snack.
    3. Get rid of all the nasty snack foods in your house. Toss
    them out. It's much harder to snack on bad things when
    they aren't around. If all you've got is celery and
    carrots, you can't do much damage to a diet with them. I
    know it's a hard thing to do to just throw away the bag
    of chips and the box of twinkies, but sometimes the only
    way to keep from eating them is to not have them around
    to tempt you. There are still snack foods that I can't
    have in the house because I still haven't figured out
    how to control myself around them.
    4. If it's later in the evening, and you can't seem to
    control those snack urges, go on and go to bed early.
    Seems like a cop-out, but has helped me many a time. On
    the plus side, this can help to assure you that your
    body is getting an adequate amount of rest.

    It's not easy, believe me I know. Sometimes that desire
    to have a snack, any snack, far outweighs (hah!) the
    desire to stick to the plan. Keep working at it, though -
    you'll get it.

    Tracy

  11. T. Lists

    T. Lists Guest

    > what can i do to get back to how i was.

    Here's what works for me ....
    1. Get up off the couch and DO something. Anything.
    Laundry, play with the dog, clean the bathroom,
    something. I find I feel the need to snack more and more
    uncontrollably when I'm sitting in front of the
    t.v. Doesn't have a thing to do with hunger, it's just a
    favored pastime for me.
    2. When you feel the need to go snack, first have a large
    glass of water. Chug it down if you can. The first time
    I heard this recommendation at WW my thought was "They
    don't understand me, I'm not thirsty - I'm HUNGRY!".
    Trust me, it does help. Have the big glass of water,
    then go do something else. If in a few minutes you still
    feel hungry, then you can think about having a snack.
    3. Get rid of all the nasty snack foods in your house. Toss
    them out. It's much harder to snack on bad things when
    they aren't around. If all you've got is celery and
    carrots, you can't do much damage to a diet with them. I
    know it's a hard thing to do to just throw away the bag
    of chips and the box of twinkies, but sometimes the only
    way to keep from eating them is to not have them around
    to tempt you. There are still snack foods that I can't
    have in the house because I still haven't figured out
    how to control myself around them.
    4. If it's later in the evening, and you can't seem to
    control those snack urges, go on and go to bed early.
    Seems like a cop-out, but has helped me many a time. On
    the plus side, this can help to assure you that your
    body is getting an adequate amount of rest.

    It's not easy, believe me I know. Sometimes that desire
    to have a snack, any snack, far outweighs (hah!) the
    desire to stick to the plan. Keep working at it, though -
    you'll get it.

    Tracy

  12. I have a friend that does those word search books, Lee
    skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > find a hobby that keeps your hands busy-knitting,
    > crochet, cross
    stitch...if
    > your hands have to stay clean for the hobby, they aren't
    > near food.
    >

    > "B Sneap" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > win...
    > > help what can i do to get back on track., im going
    > > through a bad stage, i always think about food and over
    > > eat at
    my
    > > main meal :( iv been doing good untill this bad week. i
    > > only been having one to many deserts or snacks. but it
    > > needs to stope
    > >
    > > what can i do to get back to how i was. the weather is
    > > CRAP snowing/freeeezing/ raining mega winds/ im feeling
    > > realllly tired and no energy as i working loads at mo,
    > > the tv
    > is
    > > crap, so i get bored and eat! has any only any good
    > > websites to visit to keep me entertained as the
    net
    > is
    > > boring now and nowt to do, iv looked at every slimming
    > > site i need stuff
    > > do indoors

  13. I have a friend that does those word search books, Lee