AHA convention... science or sales???

Yo!

Guest
This is a good thing in my opinion, the more companies that sponsor these the better.++ Atkins
sponsored at least one of the studies (westman) that was presented.++Also the atkin center's
comments at being the worst diet was modest something like "each person responds differently" or
something like that..++I don't think it has anything to do with funding, when they discussed funding
for the trial over a year ago, the atkins community was excited over it..

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

yo! <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> This is a good thing in my opinion, the more companies that sponsor
these the better.++ Atkins sponsored at least one of the studies (westman) that was presented.++Also
the atkin center's comments at being the worst diet was modest something like "each person responds
differently" or something like that..++I don't think it has anything to do with funding, when they
discussed funding for the trial over a year ago, the atkins community was excited over it..

The more these companies are involved in science the greater the likelihood that their research
finds reasons for us to give them our money at the expense of our health.

BTW. Your posts are very difficult to read in the format that you use.

TC