AHA convention... science or sales???

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Yo!, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. Yo!

    Yo! Guest

    This is a good thing in my opinion, the more companies that sponsor these the better.++ Atkins
    sponsored at least one of the studies (westman) that was presented.++Also the atkin center's
    comments at being the worst diet was modest something like "each person responds differently" or
    something like that..++I don't think it has anything to do with funding, when they discussed funding
    for the trial over a year ago, the atkins community was excited over it..

    -------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

    Tags:

  2. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    yo! <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is a good thing in my opinion, the more companies that sponsor
    these the better.++ Atkins sponsored at least one of the studies (westman) that was presented.++Also
    the atkin center's comments at being the worst diet was modest something like "each person responds
    differently" or something like that..++I don't think it has anything to do with funding, when they
    discussed funding for the trial over a year ago, the atkins community was excited over it..

    The more these companies are involved in science the greater the likelihood that their research
    finds reasons for us to give them our money at the expense of our health.

    BTW. Your posts are very difficult to read in the format that you use.

    TC