ahh cold weather at last!

greggery peccary

Guest
cold & windy! my favorite pieces of gear all time are the rocky waterproof
over socks!

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:54:05 -0800, "greggery peccary" <.@.> wrote:

>cold & windy! my favorite pieces of gear all time are the rocky waterproof
>over socks!

Aaarrgghh. I hate cold weather. But today is the first day that I get
to ride most of the way home with my red Cold Cathode tubes on full
display! And, I have three other colored tubes arriving soon. Oh joy.

Well, I won't get hit from behind by accident. I suppose it's possible
that someone may be offended by the tubes and intentionally aim at me.

But as for your socks, this is what you're talking about?
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=33958569&memberId=12500226

$45 is a bit steep for socks. These are really worth it? I recently
got the Hotronic electric foot warmers, so I'm hopeful that I won't
need these.