Ahh, life is good...

Carla A-G

Guest
The satellite is installed. We now get 50 million channels and there's still nothing on...

At least we'll get to watch the roadie races, not that it means anything...

- CA-G rain, rain go away...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The satellite is installed. We now get 50 million channels and there's still nothing on...
>
>At least we'll get to watch the roadie races, not that it means anything...

OLN also shows World Cup Mountain Biking, so you can watch Roland and Ryder spank the rest of the
world. Canadian men kick ass as well. Alison Sydor ain't too shabby either.

--dt

> The satellite is installed. We now get 50 million channels and there's
still
> nothing on...
>
> At least we'll get to watch the roadie races, not that it means
anything...

Carla with a TV?! What is next?

darsh

> - CA-G rain, rain go away...
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> The satellite is installed. We now get 50 million channels and there's still nothing on...
>
> At least we'll get to watch the roadie races, not that it means anything...
>
> - CA-G rain, rain go away...
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

And I just received my DSL modem today.....bwhahaha....3 times the damage in half the time!
--
Slacker - what do you mean I have to wait till the 14th to install...I want speed now !!!!

> Cinder Girl wrote:
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Carla with a TV?! What is next?
> >>
> > Penny with lip gloss in her tool kit. ~CG
>
> lol...

More, more, more!

Come on! hehe

darsh

Darsh wrote:

>>> Penny with lip gloss in her tool kit. ~CG
>>
>> lol...
>
> More, more, more!
>
> Come on! hehe

Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)

JD with a Gary Fisher?

> Darsh wrote:

> >> lol...
> >
> > More, more, more!
> >
> > Come on! hehe
> >

> Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)
>
> JD with a Gary Fisher?

Wheeler bragging about his new cassette (and I don't mean Barry Manilow)?

Clyde drinking a Sharp's?

GT joining the GOP?

Miles bragging about his new cassette (and I *do* mean Barry Manilow)?

Me giving marriage advice?

Bill "well now it's just getting silly" S.

> Darsh wrote:

> >> lol...
> >
> > More, more, more!
> >
> > Come on! hehe
> >

> Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)

I believe Slacker can do it.

> JD with a Gary Fisher?

Gary Fisher? LOL. How about JD with a Foes Mono DH? How about JD taking Missy Giove to
dinner? What? No?

How about Jon Bond with a helicopter. How about Bill Wheeler with a Big Hit. How about Slacker with
a muffin. How about GT with a GT.. heheh, how about Kathleen with a roto-tiler! How about the
darshman, working it, working that **** n0w... darsh workin' it.

Does it scare you? It scares me.

Darsh is working it now. The body is torqulationing. The freedom, the love. Torque with the darsh
body of love!

You know you want it.

darsh "loving the new feel"

> > > More, more, more!
> > >
> > > Come on! hehe
> > >

> > Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)
>
> I believe Slacker can do it.
>

> darsh "loving the new feel"

I love you man!

(And Penny, may you get 3 flats on your next ride while only carrying 2 tubes in your pack!)
--
Slacker - aka Mr. Shuttlepig

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The satellite is installed. We now get 50 million channels and there's still nothing on...

How sad.

> At least we'll get to watch the roadie races, not that it means anything...

Worshipping satan now, I see.

JD

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZbLla.421919$F1.62680@sccrnsc04...

> > Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)
>
> I believe Slacker can do it.
>

> > JD with a Gary Fisher?
>
> Gary Fisher? LOL. How about JD with a Foes Mono DH? How about JD taking Missy Giove to dinner?
> What? No?
>
> How about Jon Bond with a helicopter. How about Bill Wheeler with a Big Hit. How about Slacker
> with a muffin. How about GT with a GT.. heheh,
how
> about Kathleen with a roto-tiler! How about the darshman, working it, working that **** n0w...
> darsh workin' it.
>
> Does it scare you? It scares me.
>
> Darsh is working it now. The body is torqulationing. The freedom, the love. Torque with the darsh
> body of love!
>
> You know you want it.
>
> darsh "loving the new feel"

Enjoy that hangover tomorrow morning.

Bill "mine are merely sugar- and old age-induced" S.

Slacker wrote:

>>> Slacker riding UP a 2000' climb? (pushing? <VBG>)
>>
>> I believe Slacker can do it.
>>

>> darsh "loving the new feel"
>

> I love you man!
>
> (And Penny, may you get 3 flats on your next ride while only carrying 2 tubes in your pack!)

oh, wah...I was only kidding and you know it, shuttle boy...