Ahh.. that's my girl :-)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Chris French, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    Picking DD (2 1/2) up from nursery yesterday, getting her sorted in the trailer.

    'We could bring my bike' (went on about this for a while as Dad works out exactly what she is
    getting at)

    Pause for thought

    'I could cycle with Daddy'

    Another pause....

    'We wouldn't need the trailer anymore....
    - followed by excited smiles

    Good to see she is keen to get going, but I'm not sure a front wheel drive kiddies trike is the
    thing for Yorkshire hills somehow :)
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "chris French" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    snip

    > 'We wouldn't need the trailer anymore....
    > - followed by excited smiles
    >
    > Good to see she is keen to get going, but I'm not sure a front wheel drive kiddies trike is the
    > thing for Yorkshire hills somehow :)

    Sounds like time for the child seat so she can see more and chatter to you during the ride.

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "chris French" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    snip

    > 'We wouldn't need the trailer anymore....
    > - followed by excited smiles
    >
    > Good to see she is keen to get going, but I'm not sure a front wheel drive kiddies trike is the
    > thing for Yorkshire hills somehow :)

    Sounds like time for the child seat so she can see more and chatter to you during the ride.

  4. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Tony W <[email protected]> writes

    >"chris French" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >snip
    >

    >> 'We wouldn't need the trailer anymore....
    >> - followed by excited smiles
    >>
    >> Good to see she is keen to get going, but I'm not sure a front wheel drive kiddies trike is the
    >> thing for Yorkshire hills somehow :)
    >

    >Sounds like time for the child seat so she can see more and chatter to you during the ride.

    Quite possibly, she does like to have a chatter, not sure she'd be so keen on it once winter arrives
    stuck on the back in the cold in the dark.......
    --
    Chris French, Leeds