Ahhhhhh.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
    so...... rewarding!

    --
    John G.

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:22:51 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    >when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
    >so...... rewarding!

    Enjoy! Bill

    :-]

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    > when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
    > tastes so......
    rewarding!

    > --
    > John G.

    Hmmm. The brewery guy dropped in a couple of days ago and left me a dozen of Monteith's limited
    release 'Dortmunder Bier' to try . Damn decent of him I thought. Beer. Lovely stuff. Paychecks.
    Great things.

    Westie

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today,

    Cool! Those fake paychecks can be a real downer.....

    > but when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
    > tastes so......
    rewarding!

    Heheheheh!

    ',;~}