Ahhhhhh.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
    so...... rewarding!

--
    John G.

Tags:

2. Bill Wheeler

Bill Wheeler Guest

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:22:51 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    >when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
    >so...... rewarding!

Enjoy! Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
    an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

3. Westie

Westie Guest

"ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
    > when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
    > tastes so......
    rewarding!
    >
    > --
    > John G.
    >

Hmmm. The brewery guy dropped in a couple of days ago and left me a dozen of Monteith's limited
    release 'Dortmunder Bier' to try . Damn decent of him I thought. Beer. Lovely stuff. Paychecks.
    Great things.

Westie

4. Shaun Rimmer

Shaun Rimmer Guest

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today,

Cool! Those fake paychecks can be a real downer.....

> but when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
    > tastes so......
    rewarding!

Heheheheh!

',;~}

Shaun aRe

5. crazy6r54

crazy6r54 Guest

drink it and enjoy,was 11.99 here

Fire up MTB 03

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.